To gear up for the Wellness Walk and Research Run, we are inviting Yoga Studios in Australia and beyond to host a Wellness Warmup class and donate the proceeds of a class (or more) or invite your members to make a donation.
All money raised will make a life-changing difference and fund cancer research breakthroughs and provide access to world-leading wellness and supportive care programs, giving patients hope and support.
I want to attend a Wellness Warmup Yoga Class
To attend a Wellness Warmup class, please contact the below Yoga Studios directly:
- 4:30pm Wednesdays 10, 17, 24, 31 July, 30 Fearn Avenue, Margaret River, WA 6285 - BOOK HERE
- Special event on Monday 22 July at 6pm
- Saturday 20 July, 8am, 7 / 625 Dean Street, Albury, NSW 2640 - BOOK HERE
- Saturday 24 August, 73 The Esplanade, Ocean Grove, VIC 3226, BOOK HERE
JM Fitness Centre
- 7pm Wednesday 21 August, 45 McNamara Avenue, Airport West, VIC 3042 - BOOK HERE
- 5pm Sunday 8 September, Gembrook Community Centre, 4 Beenak East Rd, Gembrook, VIC 3783 - BOOK HERE
- Wednesday 2 October, Hurstbridge Community Hub, 50A Graysharps Rd, Hurstbridge VIC 3099 - BOOK HERE
Inspire Yoga and Wellbeing
- Saturday 5 October, 685 Pittwater Rd, Dee Why, NSW 2099 - BOOK HERE
I am from a Yoga Studio,
I want to sign up
Fill in the form below to sign up to support people with cancer, while doing yoga! Once we receive your details we will be in touch and then we will post your registration pack so you can get started.
Promotional resources for yoga studios
In preparing to host your Wellness Warm up class, use the below promotional resources to communicate to your members to notify them about their opportunity to support people with cancer.
Wellness Warmup Poster
Hosting a Wellness Warmup session? Download this A3 poster and fill in your studio name and information to help promote your event.
Wellness Warmup Facebook Banners
Let your Facebook followers know you're hosting a Wellness Warmup by updating your Facebook page banner image.
Wellness Warmup Communications
To promote your Wellness Warmup class, download our handy pack of messaging. It will help you answer questions and communicate with your members about the event and the cause.
We have one for all your social media posts, as well as email communications.
Email CommunicationsSocial Media Posts
Wellness Warmup Social Media Images
Liven up your social media posts and increase interactions by including an interesting image.
Image 1Image 2Image 3